Table of Contents
OOFEM group at ČVUT organizes seminars (held usually every even Tuesday from 16:00 CET). The seminars are open to everyone and particularly those who would like to give presentations and share their knowledge, insights and results. The seminars are hybrid with physical participation of local users and remote participation for guests.
How to attend
Use this link (MS Teams).
How to participate
You are welcome to actively participate and give a talk or presentation. Each talk should be approx. 30-40 minutes long, followed by discussion. Authors are expected to provide their presentation for archiving and public access. If interested, please send an abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- June, 20th, 14:00: Pero Prebeg, Marin Palaversa: Adaptation of OOFEM for ship structural analysis and design.
- Vít Šmilauer, Salome platform integration with OOFEM, 02/2022.
- Ondřej Faltus, Contact Mechanics in OOFEM, 02/2022.
- Ingrid Boem, The OOFEM modelling of masonry elements strengthened through Fibre-Reinforced Mortar, 01/2022.
- B. Patzák, Python bindings and new Theory manual, 11/2021.
- J. Voříšek, G-code preprocessor and its integration into OOFEM, 12/2021.
en/seminars.txt · Last modified: 2022/05/16 15:40 by bp